Saturday, May 09, 2009

The Animal

We have all had instances where we hear the lyrics of a song or a dialogue in a movie incorrectly. Some of them sound silly, some are hilarious, some are ridiculous and then there are the ones that sound downright embarassing. Let me tell you about one such embarrassing goof-up by yours truly!

You may have watched the hindi movie Aitraaz. Its a Indianized version of the english movie Disclosure. Anyway, there is this scene in the movie where Priyanka Chopra is trying to seduce Akshay Kumar (and is almost succeeding). At this precise moment she utters a dialogue in a very husky voice.

What she says: Show me you are an animal Raj, show me you are an animal.
What I hear: Show me your animal Raj, show me your animal.
My reaction: WHAT??!!! :O Did she actually say that?? She calls 'it' an animal?? How how... corny, kiddish and ridiculous. How did PC even agree to mouth such a dialogue and who even wrote that dialogue??? Yikes!!!

Hey! In my defense, the audio wasn't very clear and her voice was all husky.

4 comments:

Urv said...

Hahaha! You naughty boy :P

By the way dude, what did you mean yesterday when you said JackFruit ;) :P

Dewdrop said...

Ha Ha Ha... coming to think of it, it must be the husky voice that leaves it to the imagination!!!

Anonymous said...

I think fault is with Priyanka Chopra and not your hearing. There is this line in one of the songs of her movie with her bf -- lovestory something.... she says "just a tip" but for a looong time I thought she said "justitive" !!!!

PizzaDude said...

@Urv:
Jackfruit? Eh??? What did I say.. Forgot oredi :P

@Dewdrop:
Bingo!

@Anonymous:
Hahaha! :D