Thursday, August 14, 2008

Tagged!!!

Urv has tagged me with the Unspectacular Quirk tag. Here are the rules of the tag followed by my quirks.

Rules -
  1. Link the person who tagged you.
  2. Mention the rules on your blog.
  3. Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
  4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
  5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers' blog, letting them know that they have been tagged.
Quirks -
  1. I get royally bugged when I see e-mails/text messages which start with the word "hai". Its "Hi" for godsake!! Aaargh! Don't ever expect me to reply, if I ever get a message starting with that non-word.
  2. When ever I keep money in my wallet, all the notes have to arranged from the highest to the lowest value and kept with the front facing upwards and upright. Also, the notes cannot be folded over the edges. Else, I don't get sleep at night.
  3. When I wear lenses, I have to first put the lenses on for the left eye and then followed by the lens for the right eye. I never wear otherwise.
  4. I hate it when I see travel bags with airplane baggage tags still on even after a couple of moths of undergoing the journey. YOU, yes YOU, remove that SQ airline tag from your bag. I know it is still there.
  5. I just cannot work on the PC with more than 5-6 windows in the task bar. I get very disoriented.
  6. Whenever I go to a restaurant, I always study the menu and take my own sweet time for that. Once I am done, I am very confused on what I want to eat.
There, I am all done :D

I have no idea whom to tag as the people whom I would have probably tagged have already done this tag.

5 comments:

shub said...

I'm thinking how to combine all his into one giant gift for you :D [mind working overtime - travel bag with some twenty airline tags, with HAI THERE! written on it etc :))]

and you're okay with working on a mac with more than 5-6 windows open? :P currently I have 13 windows open, not counting this one. Take that! :))

Urv said...

Hai dude :P You just mentioned email/text mesaages. So I can still start a comment with hai na :D

Bingo for the money n restaurant thingy.. :)

Sayesha said...

HAI PIZZADUDE! :D :D :D :D

I think you're the only person who has done true justice to this tag. Must thank Urv for tagging you! :D

//When ever I keep money in my wallet, all the notes have to arranged from the highest to the lowest value and kept with the front facing upwards and upright. Also, the notes cannot be folded over the edges.

SHEESH! Viv does that too! You Monicas! :/

Pixie said...

You don't have too many quirks, do you?!!!
Totally agree on the tag thingy...
I'm going to take your list of restaurants when I vist Singapore!!
Ditto about the food ordering as well!!!

Achu said...

Hi.. Came here from Sayesha's blog.. I know this is an old post. But couldn't stop myself from commenting. I read it and it sounded SO like me.. Wanted to ask, are you an aquarian too?? Then I checked your profile and you are!!! No wonder... :)