Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Eight Truths and a Lie

Pixie has tagged me! I am supposed to make a list of 9 things about me which people are not very familiar with. Only 8 of them are true. The readers will have to guess which one is not true. So, here is my list -

1. Ever since I was a child, I wanted to be a railway engine driver. I think the correct term for that profession is "Engineer". I did become an Engineer, but in a totally different domain.

2. I am not very fond of my real name. I prefer having a common name than an uncommon name.

3. When I was 19 years old, I got rejected at a blood donation camp because I was quite below the eligible weight limit of 50 Kgs.

4. I think people who write with their left hand are quite cool.

5. When I was in high school, I thought that babies are conceived when the guy ties the mangalsutra around the girl's neck during the marriage.

6. I think cockroaches are extremely gross. Infact, they kind of freak me out.

7. I love spending time at the beach! Infact, my ideal house will be next to a beach, with my room balcony overlooking the ocean.

8. I am quite shy around strangers and it takes me sometime to get comfortable with them around.

9. I have never been to any live concert inspite of so many of them happening in Bangalore.

Go ahead, take a guess :)

I tag dannyboy!

5 comments:

Pixie said...

I'm thinking its #5 or #6!!!
Everything else seems possible enough!
At #5: ROTFL!

shub said...

it's either the name thing or the how kids are conceived part. I think you were MUCH smarter in high school! :P [ that's saying you're a big perv politely! muhahaha :D ]

dannyboy said...

I thought u loved ur name boy---

now it'll take sometime for me to come up with so many 'truths' ... will post them before the next era for sure!

Sayesha said...

8 or 9? :P

Smi said...

Hmm..#8?
For some reason, I think u went to either Aerosmith or Iron Maiden!:)